Very satisfied

Three weeks in for the 28 day challenge.

Lost 16 pounds and feel great not shaky not deprived.

Have a long ways to go but have ordered next month's supplies.

So far this is a simple but effective 16 down 59 to go for my 75 pound effort.

Now getting ready to begin a focused exercise effort two.months ago I did not see 10 years down the road asking myself if I had one or two more years enjoying annual trips into the "wilderness" with family.

This system I believe will help get me there. Tried many and hated them all day one.

Thanks WA

Val from Oregon
10replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Val, keep up the great work and self discipline you have set in motion. Glad WA could be along for the ride. We are honored to have you on Team WA! Coach P
    Reply Like
  • Val,

Its so great to hear your efforts and determination are paying off! Please keep us updated as your journey continues. Now that your beginning the exercise phase the real fun begins! Please let us know if we can help along the way.

All the best,

Reply Like
  • 51 to go have not felt shakes not felt cravings. Your product an ease of use makes it different.

I have added apple cider vinergerrete to once each morning

Do you see any issue with this addition?

Thanks again for a great product.

Val
    Reply Like
  • Val, absolutely no argument from me over including ACV. Apple cider vinegar is a great addition on your continued journey toward better health. I like to add 1 tablespoon to 10-12 ounces water several times a week. Excellent way to lower the stress on the body from to much acid load. Stay Wild. Coach P
    Reply Like 1
  • Can I add the acv directly to a Superman?
    Reply Like
  • Jesse, you certanly can but max benefit would be ACV in water alone. Competing nutrients can compromise absorption. Coach P
    Reply Like
  • been two months since post went deer hunting covered more ground this year then past five. At times I had to remember I was hunting not hiking to see different areas.

Got a good buck no rwvord but super rewarding. Now have lost a total of 41 pounds leaving 34 to go on 75 pound goal.

Elk season is coming that helps.

I hope to have this accomplished in next 90 days.

That would take me from 330 to 255.  If goes as planned will have to rethink the goal.

Thanks WA system and product works for me.

At my goal I will order and put sticker in my truck window.

And be living proof.

Val Perry

Reply Like
  • Val that is awesome to hear! Keep up the hard work and positive attitude and I have no doubt that you will meet your goal. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you through anything. 

-Kevin 

Reply Like
  • This is a phenomenal story! Very inspiring! 

Reply Like
  • How's your progress, Val?

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 10Replies
  • 949Views
  • 6 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!