Wilderness Athelte works!

Hey guys! Haven't been on here in a while, hope all have continued to grind through the summer and are reaching their goals! Just wanted to toss up a hats-off to Wilderness Athlete. As a hunter and workout nerd in the middle of my senior year of football, WA helps support my daily schedule of lifting from 5:00 AM- 6:00 AM and football practice from 3:30 PM-6:00 PM. My dad, a retired fireman and Advocare user for years, does metal building construction for work now, and construction in 100 degree Texas heat is no joke, draining you physically and mentally. Looking for some help to get through the long days, he started using some of my E&F and H&R to help him out, and returned to me saying that after using it he was "dancing on the roof" and had the energy to work for several more hours. What a testament to your products! He believes it works better than Advocare and is now giving me money to help buy more! Just an awesome real-life testimony from a lifetime working man who is now a believer in your products. Thank you guys again for the awesome work y'all do and the lifestyles that you fuel and support. God bless!
1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Caleb,

Thanks so much for your support and promotion of our products. We are so glad that they are helping you and your dad in the extreme heat and rigors that you both put your bodies through. I have been taking these products throughout my athletic career and am convinced that they helped me achieve some major successes. It is all about creating and supporting that lifestyle that you and your dad demand from your bodies and improving the quality of your lives. Please give us a call and I would love to speak with you. 

JP

1-800-300-1215 

Reply Like
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 594Views
  • 2 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!