Bring on the 2017 hunting season!

Sometime in May I was at work and stepped on a scale just messing around to see what I weighed (never have cared) and was shocked to see 240 pounds! I'm a avid hunter and last year back packed into some pretty remote country not being in shape and felt like I was going to die. After seeing that on the scale I decided it was time to make some changes! I started working out and eating better which I lost a little bit then decided to try the 28 day challenge. It was rough starting out I won't lie but by the 2nd week it was starting to get easier to stick to it. At the end of the first 28 day challenge I had lost a substantial amount of weight and felt 100 times better so I did it again and am now just finishing up the 2nd month. I got on a scale this morning and was at 205 pounds! I can't wait for the deer hunt this year now! Here is some before and after pictures the picture on the right was taken in May and the left was a couple days ago. 

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • This is incredible! Great to hear your success with the 28 Day Challenge. When we started the 28DC for the first time it was rough lol just like you said but after you get into the routine you feel soooo much better! I'm glad Wilderness Athlete could help you reach your goals. Now let's see those deer this fall!

Reply Like
  • That's awesome! You'll be putting in those miles for your deer hunt now.

Congratulations.

Reply Like
  • Figured I would write a update going into the deer hunt I ended being 195 lbs. only missed my goal by 5 lbs. I ended up getting my 2nd biggest buck to date! Already starting to get ready for next year!

Reply Like
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 601Views
  • 3 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!