First Western Hunt

The trip I have been planning for almost two years is only 1 1/2 weeks away.  I will be hunting elk/mule deer in the Lolo NF in western MT with my dad.  Since I visited MT on vacation I fell in love with the rocky mountains and knew I had to hunt there at some point.  It will be a first for my dad as well.  The trip is more than just a hunt to me.  My goal of being in good physical condition for the trip has transformed me over the past year and changed my lifestyle with fitness and nutrition.  WA has helped keep me motivated and helped me reach my fitness goals.  I look forward to hopefully sharing some sweet pictures.  My BHA stack just came in the mail and is ready to rock the mountains! 

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Tom,

I can't wait to hear the stories and see the photos from this trip! It's great that you're going to share it with your father, that's what it's all about. We talk with people a lot about hunting out west for the first time and I can't tell you how many people are late to the consideration of their physical conditioning. It sounds like you've taken it seriously and I am positive it will pay off for you guys. I am biased of course, but you have a great group of products in the BHA Stack to help you thrive up there! Good luck, be safe, and take a stupid amount of pictures, you will be happy you did. 

-Kevin 

Reply Like 1
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 529Views
  • 2 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!