Superman mixture

Hey Coach, I saw the presentation that you did with the Kuiu group and you mentioned a "Superman" drink that the brave and dedicated Western wild fire fighters used when heading out to fight fires.  You said that a Superman is mixture of Hydrate/Recover and Energy/Focus.  Is that just one scoop of both in the same drink?  How much water do you recommend?  More water to dilute the flavor and less water for a stronger flavor?  Thanks for your time. 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Michael, a SUPERMAN consists of one full serving of HR ( one full scoop) and one full serving of EF ( 2 scoops) combined in 14-16 ounces of cold water. The amount of water is really personal preference as some folks like the flavor profile strong while others like it more diluted . My personal favorite combo is the Original Berry HR mixed with Mango EF. We also have some competition with our latest release of Tropical EF mixed with Strawberry Granada EF. Mix and match and see what you like best. Thanks for reaching out through the forum. Coach P

Reply Like
  • Outstanding.  Thank you for the speedy response.  I also enjoyed the recent video via email from Steve on this topic.  Happy Hunting season and good luck!

Reply Like
  • Love the strawberry / tropical superman combo

Reply Like
  • I have to say the lemon lime with Tropical Fusion is my go to for flava.  

Reply Like
  • I've been using the superman combo for about 4 years during the Susitna 100 ultra winter race in Big Lake Ak. I only use it during the race so I don't burn out on the flavor. Excellent combo.

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1555Views
  • 4 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!