Cycling

Do we have any in the WA family that mountain bike? Not only is it great exercise, it is a great way to get back in some remote country away from roads.

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I just picked up a mountain bike. Road riding/racing has been more my speed. I have not used any WA products yet, but I would really like to give them a try.

Reply Like
  • Bryan - I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the time mountain biking so far? 

We'd love to help you get dialed in with the right products to start with when you want to give some a try. Undoubtably, your performance and recovery time will improve and you won't have to stomach poor tasting product to get there. Give us a call sometimes, we'd love to help out. 1-800-300-1215. 

Reply Like
  • Jake - I used to mountain bike often before I moved to AZ, and I'm getting back on the saddle! Plenty or trails around here, especially near FH. Do you ride? 

Reply Like
  • Unfortunately, I haven't had any time to get out on any bike lately. Life has kept me busy lately, but things are looking up and I should be able to start into a winter training plan in the next few weeks and get ready for the spring race season.

I did email with someone from WA a few months ago about some of the products offered. What I am using now is from a company that is well known in the cycling industry, is all natural and has been working well for me. It is also a bit cheaper than the WA products, and is often times the deciding factor, being a single father and on a tight budget. 

Reply Like
  • I Mountain bike a ton when I am not hunting, I find it a fun way to keep up some cardio and the legs in shape. I try to do a few local enduro races where I live as it is a fun day out on the bike and a great motivator to get out and ride. I have always wanted to get a fatbike for hunting but in my area the terrain is pretty rough and mountainous so would be a lot of climbing.

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1051Views
  • 5 Following

Have A New Year's Resolution? So do we!